Monday, July 15, 2013

SBS Birthday Cards Part ONE

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today I will begin sharing with you the MANY cards I received from my SWEET stamping friends with the SaddleBrooke Stampers (SBS) Group.  Grab a cup of coffee and get ready to be WOW'ed over the next several days with some AMAZING and GORGEOUS birthday cards............
My first card share is one that I received from Liz.  How pretty and fun is this card?  She used the wood grain embossing folder for her Whisper White background panel and then added some fun banner flags and a single flower that was stamped from the new "Flower Shop" stamp set.  The 3-D stars that Liz added just finished this card off perfectly!
 
This is the card Jan made for me.  Talk about A WORK OF ART.........Jan did an amazing job with her Copic Markers and made this cute little 4th of July cowgirl just JUMP OFF the front of her card.  DARLING CARD JAN!
Received this card from Pam.........and talk about a FABULOUS PRESENTATION.........WOW!  Pam tucked this gorgeous dress form card into a  plastic wrapped case and made the most amazing present out of her card.  LOVE IT PAM!
And my last card share for today is from Lissa.  Trust me when I say this picture does not do this card justice.  She told me that the task of making me a 60th birthday card was a difficult one because she didn't bring any of her stamping supplies with her to Oregon.  But she pulled it off and created this "OH SO FUN" 60th birthday card for me. 

So there you have it friends....the start of MANY MANY Birthday cards I received from my SaddleBrooke Stamper Friends.  I'll be back tomorrow to share more birthday cards with you.  Hope you can make plans to come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. what wonderful cards. somehow that cowgirl reminds me of you! yippee kayay! see you at convention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very talented group. I love the banners and the color combination on the first card. The cowgirl card is awesome. What a gorgeous job on the coloring. The dress form is soooo cute with the flowery paper. And, the stamping and layering on the last card is awesome. I so love how they made the bow out of bakers twine. Thanks for sharing all these gorgeous cards with us!!

    ReplyDelete