Sunday, July 21, 2013

SBS Birthay Cards Part SEVEN

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
My Stampin' UP! Convention is over and I'm heading home today from Salt Lake City.  I'm hoping that I will be able to get my pictures downloaded tonight and begin sharing them with you starting tomorrow.  For today.....I'm going to finish sharing the birthday cards I received from my SaddleBrooke friend Gail. 
 This was one of those SURPRISE type of birthday cards that really has to be SEEN to believe!
 It's a TENT type card...........that had a special little birthday message on the backside of it!
 And the sweet little birthday girl has a "wobble" type devise that keeps the birthday girl dancing every time you touch the card.
Here is Gail's card all opened up.  The car is super easy to put together and it's just three panels that are joined together.
 
Thanks friends for joining me today.  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing my 2013 Stampin' UP! Convention pictures with you......Hope you can make plans to join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment