Monday, July 08, 2013

More Birthday Cards

Happy Monday Blogger Friends!
SAD DAY at my house this morning......I had to drive my daughter back to Mesa to catch an early flight back to Wisconsin.  Had a FABULOUS TIME while she was here and the only thing that would have made it any better........If my other daughter and son were here.  Maybe they can begin the planning for my 65th birthday!
 
My card share for today are several more birthday cards that I've received for my 60th birthday.  Let's jump right in with this share......

First card up is the first card I received from my internet friend Donna.  She made me this daring 4th of July card and it just SCREAMS Happy Birthday Kadie!
She ran her top panel through the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder...and then made this cute flag using the hearts framelits and strips of designer series paper.  TOO STINKIN CUTE!  Thank You Donna for my precious card.
Next card is from my friend Pam......Who created this fabulous card using a Navy panel and then cutting out a portion of each star......and positioning designer series paper behind the opening.
Here's a close-up of how great the stars look when folded back and the designer series paper peeking through.  LOVE this card Pam.  THANK YOU!
And my last card share for today is this OH SO PRETTY birthday card from my fellow Stampin' UP! demonstrator friend Patti.
Patti created this HAPPY and FUN card using some new DSP and punches and one of my favorite stamp sets......Betsy Blossom!  She also knows how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE Starbucks and forwarded me a yummy Starbucks gift card on the inside of my card.  PERFECT GIFT!  THANK YOU Patti for my wonderful card and SUPER YUMMY Starbucks card.
 
Thanks for joining me today......I'll be back tomorrow to share a wonderful gift that my good friend Carol made for me.  Can't wait to share her gift with you..........Hope you can make plans to come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Ok it's official! Your Birthday week is over! Now go get your nails done and get ready for Convention! See you Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He He Patti is sooo funny! She is a real sweetheart too! I love you star cards. Fabulous! I have been looking for a unique red, white and blue card and I think I will make the blue heart and red stripe one. Love it. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. more wonderful cards! love the stars that peel back to reveal a pattern!

    ReplyDelete