Saturday, July 06, 2013

More 60th Birthday Cards

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Having a WONDERFUL TIME visiting with my daughter (Cheryl) who has come to Arizona to help me celebrate my 60th birthday.  For today......we have plans to go get a pedicure and then maybe do some shopping with my best friend Nancy.  And speaking of Nancy.......We took Cheryl up to Mt Lemon on Friday and we spent the entire day playing up in the mountains and taking fun pictures and collecting great ROCKS along the way. 
 

So my card shares for today are more of my 60th birthday cards.  Let's JUMP right in!

This first card is from my good good friend Rochelle.  Not only did she give me this precious card....but she also designed my card to open like a present.
Here's the inside of Rochelle's card.  WOW......without a doubt......Rochelle is my Vintage "Go To Gal".  She creates some of the most amazing and beautiful vintage style cards.
Here is one of several elements that Rochelle added to my card.  Just love the handmade yellow flower that Rochelle made from some beautiful ribbon that she found at a local scrapbooking store.  Thank You Rochelle for my beautiful birthday card.
 
Next up is the card that my downline Mary made for me.......
This card is like a quilt done on paper.  Mary created this card for me and must have heard that orange and red are two of my favorite color combinations (next to pink and more pink!).
And if the front of Mary's card isn't gorgeous enough......Look at the fancy work she did to the inside.  GORGEOUS CARD Mary......And truly a piece of art.  Thank you for remembering my birthday!
 
And my last birthday card share for today is the card that my GOOD FRIEND Mary Fish made for me.......
I connected last Friday night with Mary and her family for a little birthday celebration.  She treated Jack and me to dinner and during our dinner she handed me this FABULOUS card that just SCREAMS of Kadie colors! 
I love how Mary created the three hexagon designs on the front of her card and then added that little "Mary Fish" touch with the Chevron ribbon and plenty of dimension.  LOVE everything about this card Mary......THANK YOU!
 
So I'm off to go enjoy some time with my oldest daughter......Still can't believe she came to Arizona to celebrate my birthday.  LUCKY ME!   I'll be back tomorrow to share more of my 60th birthday cards with you.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. OK Love them all! Love Rochelle's vintage loveliness in her creation! Those papers are precious! Can you believe I don't have the six sided stamp set nor the Hexagon Punch. So many stamps, so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo! i recognize one of them. thanks for sharing your birthday card with us!

    ReplyDelete