Sunday, July 07, 2013

Card from Ann and Debbie

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
One last birthday update.....and that is a picture of my best friend Nancy......Who pulled off one of the most fabulous surprise birthday celebrations I have EVER experienced.  Here we are celebrating at our favorite Mexican restaurants in the Tucson area.
This picture was taken on Friday night when Jack took us all out for Mexican. Of course Nancy, Cheryl and I each ordered a margarita and celebrated the ending of my 60th Birthday Week.  Thank you Nancy for all your hard work at pulling off my 60th birthday celebration......it is one that I will NEVER forget!

My first card share today is the card that my good friend Ann made for me.....
This is SERIOUSLY an Ann card.....and the image is one that I just adore!  
Ann also gave me this AWESOME Longaberger Basket.  The fabric design is PERFECT for someone who celebrates a birthday on the 4th of July.......and the shape of the basket is AMAZING.  It will remain on my studio desk where I will store some of my most frequently used card making supplies.  THANK YOU ANN! 
This next card is the card that my very good friend Debbie made for me.  Little did I know that she was sending this card directly to me......So I at least received ONE BIRTHDAY card in the mail from a SaddleBrooke Friend!   I found out later that Debbie was the one who organized all my fellow SaddleBrooke Stampers to send my birthday cards directly to Nancy......Who packaged them all up and gave them to me at my birthday party on Wednesday. 
So Debbie's card was a fold out type birthday greeting ..... and she tucked a sweet little note into the left hand side pocket of her card.
And here's a close-up of how Debbie's card closed.  Debbie also added a GORGEOUS PINK SCARF to my birthday package.......And I wore it on Friday night when we went out for Mexican with Nancy (see photo above).  Thank You Debbie for my SUPER FUN CARD and BEAUTIFUL birthday scarf!
 
So today is my daughters last day here in Tucson....Thought we would head down to Tubac for lunch and some shopping.  Her flight leaves Mesa on Monday morning at 7:30.........which means we will need to make it an early night tonight so we can leave BRIGHT and EARLY Monday morning for Mesa.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more birthday cards with you.....Hope you can make plans to join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Birthday gifts and who can resist a big glass of Margarita? Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love hearing and seeing pix of your continued celebration. beautiful cards from friends!

    ReplyDelete