Monday, July 01, 2013

Bloomin' Bouquet Kit

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a quick little post to share with you.  It's the Bloomin' Bouquet (#134542) kit from Stampin' UP! 
I made the Bloomin' Bouquet kit for my Open House and have since moved this cute little number into my studio ......... Where it sits on my counter for me to ENJOY!
This kit is SO AMAZING and comes together in a SNAP!  All I needed was my hot glue gun and some Bakers Twine.  (I added the different colored Bakers Twine to the buttons that are included in the kit).
The only other thing I added to my Bloomin' Bouquet Kit was the buttons that I added to my clear vase.  I just grabbed several handfuls of beautiful and fun buttons and dropped them into the clear vase that I was using.  It not only helped secure the stems ..... but it also added LOTS OF FUN and a bit of SURPRISE to the look of my vase!
 
So there you have it friends ..........
My version of the SU Bloomin' Bouquet Kit. 
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to begin sharing some Birthday Cards and BIRTHDAY SURPRISES that some of my SaddleBrooke Friends have blessed me with this year.  Hope you can make plans to come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love flowers. These are so cute.
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty. the buttons in the vase really add fun splash!

    ReplyDelete