Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Birthday Gift From Carol

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Before I get started on my share for today.....I want to post a picture that was going to be posted yesterday.  It's one last Birthday HOORAY!
For my daughter's last day in Arizona on Sunday.............We drove down to Tubac and had one last day of fun and surprises.  The surprise came when we visited the Stables and after our lunch....went into the bar to sit on their saddle bar stools.  HOW FUN!  Couldn't get my daughter or Nancy to sit on the bar stool with me......and I probably didn't have the right outfit on for sitting in a saddle (I was wearing a long sun dress).  But it was TOTALLY FUN and I even gave one last HOORAY for a FABULOUS 60th birthday celebration!
 
Today I have an extra special birthday gift to share with you.  It's one that my good friend Carol brought over for me the day before my birthday last week.  Check this darling little gift out......
Carol walked into my house holding this daring birthday cake and I just about couldn't wait to get my hands onto it. 
She decorated the entire slice of birthday cake with the Flower Shop stamp set and Pansy punch and then decorated the center of each flower with Stickles and Buttons to add that special "Carol Touch" to her gift.
When I opened the top of the box......of course Carol had a little something something tucked inside...........
And it was this darling macaroon keepsake box that was just screaming to go on my studio desk.  The keepsake box has the look of a macaroon and looks too stinkin' cute on my desk.
Here is a close-up of the SUPER FUN Happy Birthday badge that Carol made for me. SERIOUSLY this little badge is going into my birthday scrapbook.  Such a fun and happy little treat!
So there you have it friends......Carol made sure I had my slice of cake for my birthday and this little cutie will end up going up onto my upper cabinet of my studio.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back to share more Birthday Cards with you tomorrow....Hope you can make plans to come back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Giddyap, sister, and ride that horse! The piece of cake is amazing and SO low calorie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, too cute! You had so much fun and lots of captured memories! That's awesome. I love the cake box and the macaroon holder. I never saw either of these before. I wonder if you could really put a piece of cake in it!!! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete