Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Get Well Wishes From Opal

It's Wednesday and the weekend is so close I know you'all can taste it.....Well....me TOO! Today is weigh in day at Weight Watchers.....I'll report in tomorrow on my stats! But....for today, I'm going to share a get well card I received from my Brooke Buddie Opal..... I seriously wish I could have captured the beauty of this card.......It honestly is SO BEAUTIFUL in person......but I'm going to try to describe the details.....Here is Opals card and what made this card so lovely was the clear window sheet that Opal used to stamp her lady image on.....
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Get Well Soon sentiment.......but the real beauty is the old fashion flapper lady that she stamped and put a piece of clear window sheet over......Check it out.....
There just wasn't a shot of this lovely lady that didn't just scream with a glare....so...this is about as good as it gets. TRUST ME.......It is so beautiful in person! I also want to know where Opal got the ribbon that she used on this card.....I'm hoping that she didn't sneak into a store that we were shopping and buy the last roll......Very FUN and SASSY ribbon Opal (now tell me....where did it come from).
Just TWO MORE DAYS till my BFF and I leave to attend the CK Convention. We have signed up for three classes on Saturday and the late night crops on both Friday and Saturday.....We are serioulsy going to get some of those grandbaby pictures scrapped. We also have to attend the show...which will provide us with unlimited stuff to buy......and a trip to Hobby Lobby and Scrapbook Etc is a must! Luckily we are taking her BIG SUV - so we can load up the back with all our finds!
I'm off to get some more packing done for the convention......Lordy I want to take everything and have to scale down.......
THANKS for stopping in today and.....Hope you can return tomorrow....Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment