Monday, April 11, 2011

Get Well Card from BFF

Happy Monday Blogger Friends......I am SO HAPPY today! Our weather here in Arizona has finally turned to SERIOUSLY HAPPY WEATHER. The temp and skies are back to how Arizona should be - Warm and Bright! NO RAIN and TEMPERATURES are warming up to the high 80's and 90's by the end of the week. Today I want to share a darling card that my BFF made for me a few months ago when I was sick. Isn't this card just the cutest? You really need to check out the coloring Jan did with her Copic markers on this card.........
Every single time I receive a card from Jan......I think......I want to be like her when I grow up! She seriously uses her Copic Markers to make some amazing cards and the way she shades and blends the colors together is a work of ART!
Don't you just love how she colored in this little piggies face....and the quilt makes me feel all snug and cozie inside!
And here's one last pic of my amazing get well card. It seriously made me smile and everytime when I look at it I know I'm blessed to have Jan in my life.
I have more cards to share with you tomorrow.....Today, I'm off to the Ranch with my BFF for a scrapbooking class that Chris is putting on.......I'm so HAPPY to be getting back into scrapbooking.....Hope to share some creations with you soon. Hope to see you back here tomorrow. Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. You're so generous with your compliments to me. Thanks! I'm always thanking you for something, it seems!!

    ReplyDelete