Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter Treats

Welcome Back Blogger Friends.....I want to share with you today the cute cute cute Easter baskets that I made for many of my SaddleBrooke Friends last week. The basket was created using my Cricut and the Sweet Treats Cartridge....Super Easy and Super FUN! Here's a shot of the nine baskets I made.....each one had a hershey nugget bunny tucked inside along with a dumdum sucker and a little chocolate easter egg.
Here's the bunny nugget peaking out over the top of the basket......
The bunny nugget was made with a VERY OLD bunny stamp and that was glue dotted onto one side of a hershey nugget (which was wrapped in a white mailing label and topped off (or should I say.....bottomed up with a small white pompom....)
I used the "Good Egg" stamp set from Stampin Up to add the chick in an egg to the front of the basket and placed that on a scallop circle. Each one turned out cuter than the next one.
And....here is one last view of the 9-baskets I made.
I'll be delivering (at the crack of dawn) May Day baskets to my SaddleBrooke Friends tomorrow morning. Hopefully......you will be able to stop back to check out these darling Baskets.......and I promise you.....they will make you smile. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment