Saturday, April 02, 2011

Card from Debbie

It's Saturday Blogger Friends........Hope you have some AMAZING plans for the weekend. Today....I want to share a fabulous card that my stamping friend Debbie gave to me - Check this great card out...... Debbie made me this card for me and I think she did an amazing job of putting this card together.
How adorable is the chick she put on the front of my card.......She added PINK glitter to the wings of her chick. She also told me that she added white gel pen dots to the large circle and they were put there especially for me (she knows that "dots" are MY THING).
And I think my favorite thing on this card is this charming little message that she stamped on the card.........
Without a doubt......Debbie did an amazing job with my special Thank You card. Thank you Debbie for thinking of me and making me this special little Thank You Card.....I LOVE IT!
Hope you can stop back tomorrow.....I have more card creations to share with you. Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment