Friday, February 12, 2010

SouthWest Stampers Swap - Mailbox

Aren't these just too stinking cute? These are the Hersey Nugget Valentine's Mailboxes that I shared with my Southwest Stamper Ladies at our meeting on Tuesday night.
I wrapped TWO hersey nuggets around a 1"x3-1/2" piece of cardstock - and then a 4"x1-1/4" piece of cardstocked wrapped in the opposite direction to form the mailbox. I added a 4"x1" piece of DSP to the 4"x1-1/4" piece of card stock to have my mailbox decorated for Valentine's Day. Next, I added a small strip of cardstock to make a mailbox flag-decorated that with a couple hearts and WOW....I had a hersey nugget mailbox. SUPER EASY - and SUPER FAST!
Stop back tomorrow and I will be sharing a sample of the scallop card box that I made for Sandy (posted on 2/11/10) - only difference is going to be the design (making some of these for a couple of my stamper friends). Thanks for stopping by and remember.....Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment