Sunday, February 26, 2017

Spot Light Sunday - SAB Paper

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
The COUNT DOWN for my daughter's
arrival for my Saddle-UP! event is......
24 days and counting!!!!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2016-2017 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and both the 2017 Stampin' UP! Sale-a-Bration and Occasions Catalog.  This card uses several new products from each of those catalogs ........ So let me jump right in with my card share for today.........
This card features the Sale-a-Bration 'Inside the Lines' Designer Series Paper.
All I needed to do was grab my Flirty Flamingo ink and my Watermelon Wonder Stampin' Write Marker and I used my 'Aqua Painter' to blend in each of those colors.
And to create the two tones of green ..... I used my Pear Pizzazz ink and Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker and just blended those two colors together with my Aqua Painter.
My sentiment is from the 'Sending Thoughts' set in the Occasions catalog....
And I wrapped some 'Basic Black Solid Baker's Twine' around the center of my Flirty Flamingo panel and tied it up in a pretty bow. 
This made a beautiful sympathy card - which I was needing.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kadie. Thanks for sharing.

    Kathy in California

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are so welcome Kathy! Hope you are having fun with this SAB paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love, love the soft and pretty coloring, especially the bold outlining.

    ReplyDelete