Saturday, February 04, 2017

Paper Pumpkin Saturday - LOVE

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a SERIOUSLY FUN CARD to share with you!  This is one of my favorite cards made with the January Paper Pumpkin kit.  I added some extra cardstock and a stamped image to create this card ........ And I'm just thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let me share that card with you now.
The January Paper Pumpkin Kit is turning out to be one of my favorite kits from Stampin' UP!
I stamped (and embossed) my love heart with Blushing Bride ink.
I added three vellum banner (included in the kit) to the top of my card.....
And then added a panel of Blushing Bride cardstock and ribbon across the top of the three banners to anchor everything down.
One final touch was adding a strand of Blushing Bride Sequin Trim to the top of my card.
Needless to say........I LOVE THIS CARD!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment