Thursday, April 07, 2016

Tag Thursday

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER FUN THANKS TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
This tag is my Thank You tag for my April Stamp of the Month Club members.  I started out by embossing my Hello Honey tag with the 'World Traveler Textured Impressions Embossing Folder'.
Then I used the 'Endless Thank' stamp set for my sentiment.....
And the 'Going Global' stamp set was used to create my Hello Honey globe.
I added some 5/8" Hello Honey Striped Cotton Ribbon down the center of my tag and finished my tag off with that same ribbon to the top of my tag.
And that's all it took to create these ADORABLE thank you tags for my club gals.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Friends Friday post with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: