Monday, April 25, 2016

Mix-It-UP! Monday

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added two additional product that can be found in the 2015-2016 Annual Stampin' UP! Catalog.  Those two additional products really brought this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot-Light Sunday card on the left......
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the right.....
For this card I went two additional steps when completing my card.
First up ....... I used clear embossing powder on both my sentiment.......
And my stamped oranges. 
That one simple step really kicked this card up a level.
Then I used the Chevron Embossing Folder on my So Saffron panel to bring my card up to a whole new level.
And a final touch was adding some Linen Thread behind my cluster of oranges ....... And that completed this upgraded version of this card.
So there you have it friends ....... Do you have a favorite?
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday project with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Mary! That just happens to be MY FAVORITE part of this upgraded card.

    ReplyDelete