Saturday, April 09, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Saturday

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a fun card to share with you!  This special card was made with my March Paper Pumpkin kit.  I added a few extra products to complete this card .......... and I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let me share that card with you now.
This pretty 'thinking of you' card just screams spring to me.
I started out by punching three Petite Petal flowers and adhering them to a small stamped center panel.  I used a small section of one of the card fronts for my other center panel and just over-lapped the two panels to the center of my Soft Sky base card.
I also added some Soft Sky ribbon to the bottom of my long panel ........ and then added some black stitching around both center panels.
A delightful card that I will be sending to one of my friends back in Wisconsin.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot-Light Sunday card with you ....... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: