Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Wine Down Wednesday - Hanging Ornaments

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Well yesterday was the first day all my kids returned back to work and now I'm on my own (during the day).  Here's a few things that kept me busy yesterday......
Twoie came downstairs yesterday morning to give me hugs and kisses before he took off for daycare.  Needless to say ........ That in itself made my day!
       
First up .......There was a ton of laundry to keep me busy in the morning.......Along with some serious ironing that was going on.  Then I meet up with my Doll Baby at her school and had lunch with her.
  
And in the evening ......... I took a drove out to DeForest to watch my Hailey Girl do Dance and Ballet. Here she is with her instructor warming up on point........And when she did this leap across the studio floor - My heart just melted.
   
And here she is showing me how graceful she is on the toes of her ballet shoes.
 
So for tonight.........my daughters are taking me to a fun 'Paint Nite' to try our hand at painting on canvas.  I'll share pics of all that fun tomorrow...... 

For my blog post share for today ....... I have a Wine-Down Wednesday card to share with you.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
How about creating a few of these gorgeous holiday cards this year!
The sentiment was stamped with Old Olive ink and the 'Oh, What Fun' stamp set.  I created a banner tail to one side of my sentiment and attached it to my card with the help of some Staampin' Dimensionals.
The ornaments were created with the help of the 'Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies.  I made one ornament in Real Red and the other in Old Olive.  At heart.......I'm a traditional Christmas color kind of gal!
I used Silver Foil Paper to create the tops of my ornaments and topped each of them off with a pretty Silver Cording bow.
Simply IN LOVE with this card ......... And made several to give out this holiday season.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Perfect holiday card and really shows off the ornament dies. I absolutely love seeing the time your are spending with the grandkids, from bowling to ballet. Special moments for you as well as them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary! I'm doing a December Project Life album on my tine here in Madison.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww...What a Sweetheart that Twoie is! I can't believe how BIG he is getting. Love his hat.
    Hailey is picture perfect. She looks like the ballerina on the top of my music box. Great job.
    Fabulous ornament card Kadie. Love the sentiment on the banner flag and the DSP behind it.
    Thanks for sharing with us! BIG fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You Lynn for all your sweet comments..........Twoie is getting bigger with every single visit I see him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Mom, we have quite the pile of laundry going don't we? I love how your closet is Michael's bow-flex workout thing. OMG...that's hilarious!

    Hailey is such a great dancer. Great pics of her at pointe class.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jenni! Somehow it all works out.

    ReplyDelete