Sunday, December 13, 2015

Spot Light Sunday Oh, What Fun

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
I can not even believe that my time here in Wisconsin is coming to an end.  I leave tomorrow morning bright and early to head back to Arizona.  What I do know is I still have some great holiday memories to share with you.  Yesterday, we went and had breakfast with Santa and attended another of Brooke's swim meets.
 
Here's Twoie standing in line ..... waiting for his pancakes and eggs.  His favorite part was the applesauce they offered us.
 
And Twoie went right up to Santa's lap and jump up.  He told him what it was he wanted for Christmas.  OH SO CUTE!

Today I have a wonderful Spotlight Sunday card to share with you.  This card uses a combination of product found in the 2015-2016 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and the 2015 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.
For this card I just pulled out some Real Red and Mossy Meadow cardstock and teamed it up with the 'Home for Christmas' Designer Series Paper. 
My sentiment was stamped with the 'Oh, What Fun' stamp set......
Using Real Red ink.
GREAT WAY to use up all those extra pieces of DSP that we all have been saving for those 'JUST IN CASE' projects.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Mix-It-UP! Monday version of this card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to have you back in the desert, Kadie! Have really enjoyed seeing all your adventures in WI. You made the most of every minute! Darling clean and simple card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so Twoie Cute!!! What a great pic with Santa!
    Love your card. A great way to show off our awesome DSP!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I TOO think Twoie is CUTE! Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete