Thursday, December 10, 2015

Tag Thursday - Poinsettia Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Did some catching up with old friends today for both lunch and dinner.  I had lunch with my daughter's Mother-in-law.....and then connected with some of my former co-workers from the nursing home I worked with when I lived in Madison.
Here's three of the ladies I use to work with at Meriter.......Beth, Sherri, (me) and Annie......and that is Sherri's daughter Katy in the front. 

My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  And I have a pretty holiday tag that I created ........ And it was created with minimal supplies and is a real WOW KIND OF TAG.  Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
How's this for a FABULOUS poinsettia tag
I created my poinsettia with the help of the 'Reason for the Season' stamp set and the 'Festive Flower' Builder Punch.
I love all the depth and dimension that I got when I combined these two Stampin' UP! products.
I added a small panel of DSP from the 'Season of Cheer' pack......And my sentiment was stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink from the 'Festive Fireplace' stamp set.
For a final touch ...... I added some 1-1/4" Striped Cherry Cobbler Grosgrain Ribbon and topped it all off with a Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine bow.
TOTALLY in LOVE with this tag!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday card creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Very cute tag.
    It's always nice to see old friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS Kristi for your sweet comment. The best part of coming back to Wisconsin (besides my kids) is seeing old friends. I am truly BLESSED!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you are catching up with all your friends and having so much fun!
    LOVE, LOVE and LOVE your poinsettia tag. Gorgeous flower and love the pearl in the center. So very nicely done!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lynn for your sweet comment. I too love how that poinsettia tag turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right about this being a WOW! tag. What a gorgeous flower!

    ReplyDelete