Thursday, September 18, 2014

Christmas Past Part Three

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
Well friends......today is my most FAVORITE DAY of the month ......... The 3rd Thursday of the month is the day I recover from working hard putting on my camps and kit classes during the month.  That means.......a morning spent at the spa getting my nails done and my favorite part......A PEDICURE.  So I'm jumping right in with Part Three of my Christmas Past cards.
This card was one that I made when I went up to the Phoenix area to attend Lorri Heilings holiday event a couple years ago.  We made this darling little holiday card that I just fell in love with.
All we did was cut up three different patterns from a Designer Series Pack and made each of them a little bit smaller than the previous.
We stacked them on top of each other and wrapped a piece of 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon around them and topped it off with a bow.  OH SO FUN......and such a pretty holiday card to send out.
This next card was one of my favorite cards that Lorri had us make.
We stamped a beautiful sentiment and die-cut it out with the Labels Collection Frameits.
And look at what we topped our Cherry Cobbler Seam Biding Bow off with ........ Those same metal snowflake embellishments that I shared with you yesterday.  Don't forget......You can find them on the Clearance Rack at my online store.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more Christmas Cards from the past with you ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment