Saturday, November 23, 2013

Stamp Camp Card #3

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
It is raining and cold here in Arizona this weekend ........ and with NOTHING on my calendar for the entire weekend......I'm going to be playing in my studio all day today and tomorrow.

Jumping right in with my card share for today......It's the third card we made at my November Stamp Camp.  Here's a reminder of all four card/projects we created.
This special little holiday card was a HUGE HIT with the Camp Ladies this month.
We used the "Wonderful Wreath" stamp to create our focal image.......
And added a Real Red "Merry" that was created using the Expressions Thinlits Dies from the Holiday Catalog (P36).  We even added some little 1/8" circle punches around the wreath and added a dab of Crystal Effects to pretty up the Real Red cardstock to look like BERRIES!
We grabbed the Simply Score Board and added three embossed score lines across the bottom of card.  We scored them at 1/4", 1/2" and 3/4".  That was the added touch that set this card over the edge for my Camp Ladies!
Going to making several of these cards for my out-of-state friends........A beautiful card that comes together in a FLASH!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you the last project we made at my November Stamp Camp........Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Love all of these. The wreath is really pretty with the merry on it. Sounds like you are in many groups of cardmakers and that is so cool. Gives you lots of card time with great people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous. How did you cut out the center of the wreath?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable wreath Kadie. I haven't tried my thinlits yet. I know...shame on me again! I especially love how you made your own berries with the crystal effects. It sure gives them a nice 'shiny red' look. I need to try more with all the score lines too. It gives your card an elegant look and feel. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete