Monday, November 11, 2013

Extravaganza Sample Share Cards

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today I have some of the cards that were shared at Lorri Heilings Holiday Extravaganza Event.  Check out these fabulous holiday cards........All made with Pool Party and Island Indigo............ 

This card uses the Festive Flurry Framelits and the Tags 4 You stamp set. 
Here's another Tags 4 You card ..... and this one uses the Winter Frost DSP. 
 How's this for CREATIVE LOOK?
This card uses the Very Merry Tags stamp set to create a super fun tree!
And my last card share for today is this GORGEOUS card using the Christmas Collectibles stamp set with coordinating Christmas Ornament Punch.......The sentiment is from the Joy to the World set and the base card was embossed with the Stylish Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share more sample cards from the Extravaganza Event.......Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea cards for this DSP. I am struggling with this paper somewhat. Lots of busy! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a very productive event at Lori's. Each card pretty in it's own way. I love the "seasons greetings" card!

    ReplyDelete