Tuesday, August 14, 2012

July FU Card Swap - Part 1 of 2

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown Till We See The Grandkids - 13 Days!
Today I'll be sharing the first of a two part post that my FU GalPals made for our July card swap.  Our color challenge for July was to use Pink and Brown and our theme challenge was to use a flower diecut for the card we created.  Here are the cards that Kris and Ann made for our group.........
First up is the card that Kris madeOH ..... MY ...... GOSH ........ can you say GORGEOU!  When I took this card out of the envelope and saw the STINKIN PRETTY PINK HEART ........ I fell in love!  But then I saw the PINK DSP Kris used ...... and I was without a doubt HOOKED!
But then the real WOW FACTOR hit me and I opened the card up ........ YIKES ........ the center element that Kris added to her card started shaking and wiggling ..... and the flowers started dancing and moving - HOLY BUCKETS FRIENDS - It stopped me in my tracks.
Kris attached her flowers with some very thin wire and the weight just allowed the flowers to wiggle and move easily from the pop-up element that Kris created for her card.  HONESTLY Kris.....Your card just blew me away and I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about it.  Thank You Kris for your fabulous creation.
And then the very next day my good friend Ann sent me her FU challenge card for July.  HOW FABULOUS is this card?  Ann used a new Spellbinder die for her card and each of the layers is just a little prettier than the next layer - all of which created this AMAZING GREATNESS of Pink!
 Ann is always on the look-out for a special die and I think she found it in these dies!  Each of the layers interlock and fold to create a gorgeous focal image and I love that Ann used not only several different dies but several different Pink and Brown DSP to create her focal image.
All I can say is Ann out-did herself on this card ...... and the embossing folder that Ann added to the Chocolate Chip panel just put this card creation over the top.  Thank You Ann for making this SPECIAL SPECIAL card for me.

I'll be back tomorrow to share the cards that Debbie and I created for our July FU card swap - Hope you can join me for that share........Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Kris's wiggly flowers are such fresh surprise and "that touch of pink" in Ann's card is color and geometric perfection!

    ReplyDelete