Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Fun Shop Christmas Card Part Two

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
Countdown Till We See The Grandkids - 20 Days!
Today I have the last three cards that my fellow SaddleBrooke Stamper Friends made at our Saturday Fun Shop - Let's jump right in with this share......
My first card share today is the card that my good buddy Kris made.  I just love how this card turned out - and is packs a fun little punch ...... but is ideal for mailing as it fold down flat and adds NO BULK to your envelope.
 The seriously fun WOW FACTOR to this card had to be the cutting out of the right hand side of each of the Holiday Tree before we adhered our Christmas Tree stamped panel down onto our card.  WAY COOL and WAY FUN!
And my last Fun Shop card share was created by Jessica.  This fun and sassy little Christmas Tree card packs all the punch of being a traditional Red and Green Chritmas card - but what is difficult to see is all the glitter and sparkle that each of the stamped images have.
We also added a small piece of decorative ribbon across the bottom of our Christmas Tree panel and that gave our card that little something something that pulled it all together.  GORGEOUS CARD Jessica.......simply gorgeous.

Thanks for joining me today - I'll be back tomorrow with more cards that I've created.....Hope you can come back and join me for that card share.

Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. this puts me in the spirit to make holiday cards. great work by both ladies! hugs, mary

    ReplyDelete