Thursday, November 04, 2010

Gift Tag Keeper for the Holidays

Happy Thursday to you! Thanks for stopping by and visiting with me today. I'm planning a Get Away weekend with my BFF Jan and Opal tomorrow.....so...Have to make this a quick post-as I've still got a million things to do before tomorrow. Let's jump right in to todays post. Here's a great gift idea I made for the upcoming Holdiays. It's a Gift Tag Keeper and will store 10-gift tags.
This Gift Tag Keeper is kept closed with a small piece of Velcro.....and that will keep the flap closed shut when not in use.
Here's what the Tag Keeper looks like when it's completely open. I have made two pockets inside my Keeper with clear SU envelopes and I've tucked 5 tags into each pocket.
Here's a close-up of the pocket I created using a clear SU enelope..............
And a close-up of one of the tags I created.............
Have to say that this project turned out even cuter then I had imaged it would......and I even made one of these for someone. You'll just have to wait to see what that one looks like.......I don't want to give the surprise away........So once I give the Gift Tag Keeper away-I'll share pictures of that one with you........Keep an eye out for that post (11/10/10).
Thanks for stopping and hope you are ready for a fun weekend.......I sure am.......Will see you tomorrow morning for yet another Kard by Kadie Kreation.......Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Can we make some at our retreat in December? If you bring the template I will dig up card stock. I cannot wait to see you. It will be my best birthday in a loooonnnng time!

    ReplyDelete