Saturday, November 27, 2010

Camping Book for Hailey

As I'm busy putting up my Christmas decorations........I wanted to share a few pics of the campi8ng book I made in September for my granddaughter Hailey. In September, Hailey was going on her first over night camping event with her mom and I made this "Great Outdoors" scrapbook for her to document the event. This is what the front cover looked like.
Here's pictures of the inside pages of that scrapbook.
Each of the pages had places for Hailey to post pictures and also there were journaling tags and LOTS of interactive features throughout this book.
The entire book was based on a chocolate brown and green cardstock theme....and I threw in LOTS of ribbons....cordings and dimensionals for texture.
Here's a picture of one of the pages that has a pull out tag feature to it. Hailey without a doubt was thrilled ove the end results. I'm looking forward to having Hailey show me how she completed the book when I return to Wisconsin in December.
Tomorrow I will be sharing the great outdoor scrapbook I made in September for Brooke. Until tomorrow....Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment