Friday, January 29, 2010

Some Valentine's Day Cards

As some of you know, I'm a member of the SaddleBrooke Stampers. - and each month, we make 15 "Inchies" and exchange them with the other members in our group. For the month of February, we have been asked to make a card using our inchie - SO - here are the two cards I created using my inchie:

Just in case you weren't sure what my inchie is......(in the first card)-It's the little 1"x1" red square in the red heart and (in the second card)-I've lined a row of the 1"x1" red squares across the bottom of my card. My inchies have a pink ribbon around the upper portion and I've stamped the word "Love" at the bottom corner.

Pretty sure my Stampin Buddies will like both of these. Thanks for stoppin by - and remember - Keep living your dream.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Lisa Lee for your sweet comment. Love your Inchie site. Thanks for visiting my blog and you are welcome to visit often.

    ReplyDelete