Sunday, January 31, 2010

Inchie Tin

Today's project is to create a tin to store my SaddleBrooke Inchies in....... As you might remember - here is my inchie for February......

And here is what the inside of my Inchie Tin is looking like (after this picture was taken, I added a piece of cream color felt to the inside top and bottom of my Inchie Tin). AND........Taaaaaaa-Daaaaaa.....the finished front of my Inchie Box. You can't tell - but I added Crystal Effects to the center of each circle that is spelling out my name - and I added a fun piece of double stitched ribbon around my Inchie Tin. Think this project turned out SUPER CUTE - especially since I didn't have a plan and I just started pulling things out of my cabinets until I had this created. Don't you just LOVE IT when a plan comes together! Thanks for stopping by and just couldn't close out this post without wishing my mom a very Happy Birthday (she would be 89 today). Happy Birthday Mom-I MISS YOU big time!

Remember to keep LIVING YOUR DREAM.

0 comments:

Post a Comment