Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Artwork for my Studio

Each of the Grandkids in Wisconsin sent to me an amazing Christmas gift this year.....and I just had to share those gifts with you. Each of them created a hand drawn piece of artwork and what made it extra special.........each of those pieces of artwork were made especially for me. I decided that I wanted to frame their artwork and proudly displayed those pieces of art on the upper portion of my studio cabinets. So....here we go with a tour of the new artwork in my studio........... This picture is of Jared's (left) and Brooke's (right) artwork.
Here is Hailey's (left) and Steven's (right) artwork.
Now when I come into my studio I am greeted by their smiling artwork and it inspires me to create. Many thanks to Jared, Hailey, Steven and Brooke for my AMAZING Christmas gift.

0 comments:

Post a Comment