Saturday, February 18, 2017

Paper Pumpkin Saturday - Heart Trio

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
The COUNT DOWN for my daughter's
arrival for my Saddle-UP! event is......
32 days and counting!!!!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And do I have a SERIOUSLY FUN CARD to share with you!  This is a card I made with the January Paper Pumpkin kit.  I added some extra cardstock and ribbon to create this card ........ And I'm just thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let me share that card with you now.
Who wouldn't love receiving this beautiful thanks card!
I stamped my sentiment and used Gold Embossing Powder to create a super shiny 'Just a little thanks!' sentiment in the lower right hand corner of my Pink Pirouette base card. 
I grabbed my 'Sweet & Sassy Heart Framelits' and used one of the smallest hearts to create a row of three Whisper White hearts.  I added one of the small gold heart stickers that were included in this January kit to accent the center of each Whisper White die-cut heart.   And all that was left to do to each of the hearts was grab my Stampin' Write Pink Pirouette Marker and add some stitching lines.
I also added two embossed lines above and below my trio of hearts ........ and I added some 5/8" Organza Ribbon and 1/8" Gold Ribbon to the top of my card and called this card done!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: