Friday, February 24, 2017

FRIENDS - Holiday Gifts

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
The COUNT DOWN for my daughter's
arrival for my Saddle-UP! event is......
26 days and counting!!!!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and gifts that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Today I have some holiday gifts that I received in December........and it is with great pleasure that I share these with you today.  
First up I have the OH SO YUMMY bag of chocolates I received from my sweet friend Lynn in Michigan.  DID I MENTION HOW YUMMY THEY WERE?????
And if Lynn doesn't SPOIL ME ENOUGH ....... Look at all these delightful treats she sent me before Christmas.  OH MY!!!!!
This ADORABLE holiday bell and chocolates is from my special Madison, Wisconsin friend Sandra.
The chocolates were tucked up inside the center of the bell ornament that Sandra created.
 
Now I'm hoping that you are prepared to be BLOWN AWAY by this OH SO BEAUTIFUL travel case that my downline Abbie made for me.  This was her December Downline Gift Exchange ...... And I was the lucky winner.
 Inside Abbie's travel case was this FANTASTIC poly zip bag. 
And this little stocking gift was given to me by one of the DELIGHTFUL clerks (Lori) at our Basha's Grocery Store.
And my final gift share for this week is the OH SO CHARMING picture frame that Neda from our SW Stampers group made for me.  She gave this to me at our December Gift Exchange.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: