Tuesday, February 21, 2017

3D Tuesday - Door Prize Gifts

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
The COUNT DOWN for my daughter's
arrival for my Saddle-UP! event is......
29 days and counting!!!!
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project was SO MUCH FUN to create that I ended up creating TWO boxes for the month of January.  I used product that can be found in both the 2016-2017 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog as well as the 2017 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
Here's the first box of cards that I made for the January SouthWest Stampers Door Prize.
I used the Stampin' UP! Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes to create my four coordinating cards that were tucked inside the box.  And I used the 'Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack' to decorate the Note Cards.......
I also decorated the front of the envelopes and lined each of the envelopes with the 'Sending Love' Paper Stack.
And here is the box of notecards I made for my January Stamp Camp Early Bird Door Prize.
Each card had multiple DSP circles arranged on the front ...... and I used my Real Red Stampin' Write Marker to add stitching lines around all five trailing circles.
And here is a closer-up of how I decorated each of the envelopes.
Both boxes of cards turned out GREAT.......
And the winner SQUEALED with happy when their name was drawn.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful set, Katie. But you made a box without giving the directions to make it???!!! You know me, I always love the directions for the boxes.

    Thanks,

    Kathy in California

    ReplyDelete
  2. SORRY Kathy......Totally overlooked this. Here are the dimensions for this project.
    Box: 7" x 5-1/2" and score at 3/4" on all four sides.
    Lid: 6-1/2" x 5" and score at 1/2" on all four sides.
    HAVE FUN making one of these!

    ReplyDelete