Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Wine Down Wednesday - Love You

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This little note card is perfect for giving to that someone special .......
I started out this little notecard with circles punched out from the 'Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack' and framing each circle with a Soft Suede circle.
My sentiment was stamped using the "Bloomin' Love" set onto some Crumb Cake card stock.  I then used the banner die from the "Large Numbers Framelits" set to die-cut out my sentiment.
I added my stamped/die-cut sentiment to the center of my arranged DSP circles and used some dimensional adhesive to give it a little pop.
A final touch was adding some 3/8" Stitched Satin Crumb Cake Ribbon to the bottom of my Whisper White panel and adding one of the new 'Botanical Gardens Jewels' to the center.
So there you have it friends ....... a darling little notecard that is PERFECT for that someone special in your life.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet way to show off that pretty paper and get your message of LOVE across!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just too sweet Mary.......THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete