Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Wine Down Wednesday - Celebrate Today

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I started out by grabbing one of my Crumb Cake Note Cards and Envelopes and set out to make this darling celebrate today note card.
I used a Whisper White panel and the new 'Timeless Textures' stamp set to create a playful coffee mark background panel.
All I did was stamp the rings and splatter stamps from this set around the outer edges of my Whisper White panel piece.
I used the 'Enjoy the Little Things' stamp set to add a festive sentiment to the front of my Whisper White panel.
I die-cut a Chocolate Chip tag from the 'Chalk Talk' Framelits set......
And used the 'Beautiful Ride' stamp set to stamp my couple onto a 1-3/4" Whisper White circle.
To the top of my Chalk Talk Framelits tag, I added some 5/8" Chevron Ribbon and tied it all up into a pretty bow with the help of some Linen Thread.
A darling anniversary card ....... or like me ...... A 'Just-On-A-Count-A-For' card for Jack.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Luscious neutrals and background. You have made me rethink that stamp set (which I dont' own). Simple and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more with you Mary! Thanks for your sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete