Thursday, April 21, 2016

Tag Thursday

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a set of tags that I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER FUN THANKS TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
How's this for a 'TIMELESS' kind of tag!  I used the new 'Timeless Textures' stamp set to create both of these tags.
This first version was created with Elegant Eggplant and Perfect Plum ........ And I added Pink Pirouette flowers.
And this version was the same ink colors ........ But I used Melon Mambo for it's flower color.
So there you have it friends ....... A quick and easy tag that will look perfect in any color combination!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Friends Friday post with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I love all the little flecks of paint. A work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary. The nice thing about the 'Timeless Texture' stamp set...It does all the work for you!

    ReplyDelete