Monday, April 11, 2016

Mix-It-UP! Monday

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's is my Spot Light Sunday card on the left.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the right......
I'm just crazy about the way this card turned out.
One of the additional products I added to this card was the yummy Basic Black/Melon Mambo Two Tone Trim that is found on page 6 of the Occasions Catalog.
I also added a pretty Crushed Curry spiral flower to the center of each Mint Macaron flower.
And as you can see here ...... I punched out three 1" circles from the Whisper White panel and matted that panel with Melon Mambo and Basic Black cardstock.  I was then able to position one of each my Mint Macaron flowers into the punched out 1" circles that I created.
And my sentiment was stamped directly onto my Whisper White base card.
So there you have it friends ....... Which one do you like best?

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday project with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Great "mix" and layering of the flowers for a whole new look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary......That's what I was going for!

    ReplyDelete