Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Wine Down Wednesday - Pocket Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  For this weeks middle of the week card feature, I will offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
How about making some of these pocket cards this holiday season ........ And spreading some holiday cheer along the way.
The best part of this pocket card is you can make the pocket any depth that you want.
I made my pocket approximately 1-1/2" deep - and that allowed me to tuck a gift card into the bottom of my 'Merry Christmas' insert and still have plenty of room to write a fun little Christmas message.
I punched my Santa out from the 'Home for Christmas' Designer Series paper ....... and matted my Santa with a Real Red circle.
 These pocket cards come together quickly ....... For some last minute gift giving fun.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet idea and perfect pocket for a Merry Christmas note!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary......and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pocket card. I haven't made a file folder card in a while. LOVE Santa in the circle. He's my buddy! =)
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your sweet comment (whoever you are!).

    ReplyDelete