Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Wine Down Wednesday Going Global Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  I'm hoping that my middle of the week card feature for today will offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This is a card front that we made over at the San Diego OnStage Event.
We used the new 'World Traveler' Textured Impressions Embossing Folder on a panel of Sahara Sand.  We didn't run our Sahara Sand cardstock through the Big Shot.......Rather we inked up the folder and then placed our cardstock into the folder and used our fingers to press the embossed image onto our Sahara Sand cardstock.
After that we used the "Big Dipper" image from the 'Going Global' set and stamped that directly onto our cardstock.
We also used the globe image from this same set and stamped that onto a piece of the "Going Places" Designer Series Paper Stack.  We used the 2" circle punch to punch out our globe image.
The sentiment was stamped onto a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock from the "Going Global" stamp set.
All that was left to do was add two different panels of DSP from the "Going Places" stack and this card was done.
It honestly is a quick and easy card and makes for a wonderful masculine card (which we are always in need of).

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card Kadie...I can't wait to try this!!! I LOVE this DSP...the colors are fabulous!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So worldly! Love the mix of cool elements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lynn and Mary for your sweet comments. The very best part of Stampin' UP!......everything coordinates and half the battle is done for you.

    ReplyDelete