Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Wine Down Wednesday - December Cards

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Well ...... I'm getting settled back into my Arizona routine.......but still miss my kids BIG TIME!  I'm hosting my downline holiday party today and I have some fun things in store for the ladies when they get here.  We are doing a tag exchange and have started a bi-monthly recipe swap page exchange that starts today too.  Can't wait to share with you all the fun recipe pages that the groups creates.

My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today hopefully gives you some inspiration and motivates you into creating something special this week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
How's this for a QUICK and FESTIVE holiday card.
This first card I made was my December team congrats card.
I used the 'All Boxed Up' stamp set to create my WooHoo sentiment.
My other version of this card was a thank you card.........
And I used the 'Endless Thanks' set for this sentiment.
I used the 'Merry Moments' DSP Stack along with Crumb Cake, Real Red and Old Olive cardstock to create both versions of my card.  To top each of the cards off ........ I used either Cherry Cobbler or Old Olive Baker's Twine around the center cardstock panel for a little extra fun.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet thank you perfection with a holiday flair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Mary........This time of year it's all about how much 'holiday flair' you can get onto an A2 card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE and LOVE this layout. And, how cute and festive with the Christmas polka dots.
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my FAVORITE holiday cards this season too Lynn. THANKS for visiting.

    ReplyDelete