Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Wine Down Wednesday - 3x3 Reindeer Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
Well yesterday was a fun packed day of gathering and catching up.  Met up with our financial advisor and had lunch.......Went to my Madison hairdresser and got a perm......and then my daughter kidnapped me and took me to a Day Spa for a 75 minute facial pampering session.
Here is the Kneaded Relief Day Spa that Jenni took me to.
After I was checked in ........ The registration desk took me to this relaxation room where I waited for Nicki to come and get me.  The room was amazing and so relaxing.......
They gave me a bath robe to snuggle into and I enjoyed a mug of water before my facial began.  Needless to say ........ I was like melted butter at the end of my 75 minute session.  THANK YOU Jenni and Cheryl for this AMAZING afternoon.
 
So for my blog post today.........I have a Wine-Down Wednesday card to share with you.  My middle of the week card feature for this today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
How fun is this little 3x3 notecard!
I stamped the 'Merry Wishes' sentiment with Real Red ink using the 'Oh, What Fun' stamp set.
I then grabbed one of those ADORABLE Reindeer Paper Clips and added it to a Whisper White square panel.  The real WOW FACTOR was adding one of the 'Home for Christmas' Real Red enamel dots for the nose of my reindeer.
And before I adhered my Whisper White square panel.....I added some Stampin' Dimensionals to the backside and popped that panel up on my Old Olive panel.
This little 3x3 notecard looks fabulous when attached to a small gift or even a festive bottle of wine.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how envy your spa day! Darling little reindeer card . . . I'm going to miss those clips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a fabulous spa time. And those reindeer clips are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to a Spa before! I bet you were like mush when you were done!
    Love that little Reindeer card. I'm going to miss those cute clips too! They were a lot of fun to add to cards and projects!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was a melted puddle of goo when that facial was finished. I have two extra special daughters that take extra special care of me. Thanks for visiting my friend.

    ReplyDelete