Thursday, December 24, 2015

Tag Thursday - Traditional Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I'm featuring a SUPER FUN HOLIDAY TAG that is easy to put together ........ and looks SUPER AWESOME on your holiday packages.  Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
How's this for a great traditional holiday tag?
I began with a traditional Real Red 2"x4-1/4" tag.
I added a panel of 'Season of Cheer' Designer Series Paper across the center of my tag......
And used the 'Perfect Pines' Framelits Dies to die-cut out my Old Olive tree.
To top off my tag ....... I used some Whisper White 1/4" Cotton Ribbon and tied it off with some Old Olive Baker's Twine.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Lovin' the layered trees! Happy holidays, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary. Happy Holidays right back at you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's a sweet tree tag. LOVE the sparkle on the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite tags this holiday season!

    ReplyDelete