Thursday, December 03, 2015

Tag Thursday - Three Tree Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
What a SUPER FABULOUS DAY I had yesterday. 
Here is what I woke up to......
The map of Wisconsin showed a complete snow covered state......and all we received was a very light dusting.  (INSERT DISAPPOINTED FACE HERE!)
One of my favorite things to do when I come back to Madison is visit former co-workers from both the Hospital and Hospice that I worked at.  Yesterday, Laurie and I caught up over lunch at the Meriter Cafeteria ........ And of course you can't pass up some fun shopping at the Meriter Gift Shop!
 
 
  And of course my girls and I attended a 'Paint Night' at Mulligan's Pub in Oregon last night.  Here's the amazing canvas we each painted .......... OH WHAT A FUN NIGHT!   Needless to say......we had a great time!

My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER FUN HOLIDAY TAG.  Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
This awesome tag was made with the help of the 'Festival of Trees' set.
I stamped my three trees with Old Olive ink and then punched them out using the Tree Punch.
My Night of Navy tag was stamped with a snowflake stamp and some Whisper White craft ink.
My layer of snow banks were created with some Whisper White cardstock and a very light dusting of Soft Sky ink.
All that was left to do was punch out three gold glimmer stars and top my tag off with some Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday card creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

5 comments:

  1. artistic talent runs in the family! Tag perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun with the painting!!! OMG...I LOVE then all and I surely cannot pick a FAVE as they are all fabulous! Those flowers are so cool! Great job Girls!!!
    We have absolutely no snow. We got like 2" a couple weeks ago; but, it was gone in a flash. It's supposed to be almost 50 for the weekend.
    Your tag is so cute! Those trees are so addicting!
    Love the little Merry card in your shopping pic! Adorable with the BIG snowflake!
    Thanks for sharing Kadie. Keep having all that BIG fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU Lynn and Mary for your sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paint Nite was a blast and it's neat how each of ours looked completely different.
    We put our own unique spin on them and showed individual creativity.
    They all turned out fabulously....darling (pinkies out).

    Thanks for a FUN FUN FUN night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is always a 'Pinkies Out Bitches' kind of time when the three of us get together!

    ReplyDelete