Thursday, December 17, 2015

Tag Thursday - Thinking of you tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will share with you how to create a trio of SUPER FUN HOLIDAY TAG that requires a minimal amount of supplies ........ And come together in NO TIME FLAT.  Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
How's this for FUN and FESTIVE!
These three tags use the 'Embellished Ornaments' stamp set........
Along with the 'Merry Moments' Designer Series Paper Stack.
Just love the clean and simple look of this tag.
For this tag ........ I used some Real Red 1/4" Cotton Ribbon.
This tag is a real festive show-stopper.
And I used some Wild Wasabi 1/2" Seam Binding to complete this tag.
These tags will top-off any gift you might be giving this holiday season.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday card creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Simply adorable. Merry Moments DSP has been my favorite this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tags Kadie. I LOVE the tied ribbon and the bow. It's neat how you made the bigger circle for your hanger. Awesome DSP!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree more with you Lynn.....This DSP is my ALL TIME FAVORITE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom-
    These tags that you've highlighted are really nice =-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANKS Jenni.....I had fun creating them!

    ReplyDelete