Thursday, December 31, 2015

Tag Thursday Thank You Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER FUN HOLDAY THANKS TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.
I made several of these fun snowmen tags and attached them to my December customer orders.
I stamped my 'thank you' sentiment with VersaMark ink and used White Embossing Powder to give my tags a little WOW FACTOR.
My snowman came together with just a couple punches.....
And a pretty scarf was created with some 5/8" Chevron Ribbon.
One final touch was adding a pretty poinsettia that was created with the help of the 'Petite Petals' punch and some Crystal Effects.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I especially like the "scarf" and flower. What a wonderful way to dress up gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary for your sweet comment. They did look especially cute on my customers orders for December..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww...I LOVE your snowman tag!!! He's adorable Kadie. So cute with the Chevron ribbon. Your sentiment is awesome!!!! What a great Thank You tag for your Customers. So nicely done GirlFriend!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lynn. This was a fun tag to make.....and give away!

    ReplyDelete