Sunday, December 20, 2015

Spot Light Sunday Tis the Season

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a wonderful holiday card to share with you.  This card uses a combination of product found in the 2015 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.
This card is a notecard size card......
It uses the 'Happy Scenes' stamp set......
Along with the 'Oh, What Fun' set.
This is the perfect card to send out as your holiday greeting card ........ Or to attach to a small gift for that someone special on your holiday gift giving list.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Mix-It-UP! Monday version of this card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment