Sunday, December 27, 2015

Spot Light Sunday Botanical Blooms

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the new 2016 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog.  This card uses several new products that will be available on January 5, 2016 when the 'Handmade from the Heart' Occasions Catalog is released.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today.......
How FABULOUSLY BEAUTIFUL is this card!
I started out by creating my botanical flower with the help of the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies.
My flower was made with Cajun Craze cardstock that was stamped with one of the stamps in the 'Botanical Blooms' set.  My center flower was created with Hello Honey cardstock and received a pretty Cajun Craze center.
My sentiment is from the new 'Rose Wonder' set.....And I created a stamped border for the top and bottom section of my card with Hello Honey ink.
I adhered a piece of the Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper to the inside of my card ....... And grabbed the 'Botanical Blooms' set to fill in each of the pieces on this 'fill-in' Designer Series Paper.
Here's a close-up of my Designer Series Paper.  As you can see.........there are several coordinating stamps that help you fill-in the centers of this Designer Series Paper.
This card does not open as a traditional A2 card.......But it is a traditional A2 card size.  I trimmed off approximately 3" from the front of my card and had the card open to the right.  The small 2-1/2" white section is where I will write my message for this card.
So there you have it friends.......A happy card that just screams 'beautiful blessings'.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Mix-It-UP! Monday version of this card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Well now, that's different. Not sure I have the concept down. The DSP must fold up into the card? Very unique and very pretty!!! LOVE the botanicals.
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just covered the inside of the card with a panel of DSP.......and then positioned the card so the fold was on the right......and cut off 3" from the front flap and created a different fold/style of card (that my flower got adhered to). THANKS for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you stamped the Cajun Craze flower for added oomph!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's exactly what I love about this suite.......stamps and DSP all coordinate together.

    ReplyDelete