Sunday, December 06, 2015

Spot Light Sunay Hexagon Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Well yesterday was one of those memory making days that will go down in the family scrapbook.  We had so much fun doing the shops of Cedarburg........And to do that with my two granddaughters was SUPER AWESOME!  Here's some pictures of our fun day!
  
Here we are as we are leaving Madison for our almost 2-hour road trip.
Once we arrived in Cedarburg .......
There was plenty of SILLY TIME in the shops ........
And time for some SERIOUS SHOPPING too.
 
And I just LOVE all the precious memories we made along the way.
 
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a wonderful holiday card to share with you.  This card uses a combination of product found in the 2015-2016 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and the 2015 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  Let me jump right in with my card share for today.
This card uses the Hexagon Punch and some of the 'Home for Christmas' Designer Series Paper.
I used the 'Peaceful Pines' stamp set to stamp my sentiment on a Very Vanilla hexagon......
And after I punched out 4-DSP Hexagon punch pieces ....... I used my White Signo Gel Pen to stitch around the outer shape of each punched hexagon.
Perfect little card to make when your short on time and perhaps have to make a whole bunch of holiday cards.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Mix-It-UP! version of this card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

5 comments:

  1. I love this card. Versatile for so many occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta call out that adorable stitching--perfect with the hexagons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kristi and Mary for your sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all your fabulous shop/fun pictures. Looks like you all had a blast!!! And, of course, only you would find the HUGE Gingerbread Man for the background in your pic. =) Too cute!
    Yup...adorable card! Love the stitching and that's my FAVE sentiment!!!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANKS Lynn! The gingerbread man was just standing there and I thought.....PERFECT back drop for us!

    ReplyDelete