Saturday, December 05, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Saturday - Pretty Box

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Well today I have a road trip to Cedarburg planned with my oldest daughter and 2-granddaughters.  It's tradition that I go to Cedarburg during my visit back to Wisconsin.........And today is our scheduled day to do just that.  We will be up bright and early to take this 2-hour road trip over for a fun day of shopping and memory making!

Yesterday morning I took off with my two daughter's to do some SERIOUS MOTHER / DAUGHTER BONDING in Johnson CreekAt my house......this means we went shopping. 
 
Here we are as we left Madison at 8:30am.......And the picture on the right is us as we returned back to Madison at 8pm......Need I say more?????
 
This is my Day 4 December Challenge card give-away.  While at Johnson Creek ....... I went into Bath and Body Works to pick up some hand sanitizer ......... And this lovely cashier was the perfect person for me to give my #4 card to.

So jumping in with my blog post for today........ I have a Paper Pumpkin Saturday project to share with you.  This project was super quick and easy to prepare......and every stinkin' thing was included in the August Paper Pumpkin kit.  That me share this pretty Paper Pumpkin box with you. 
This box is one of those fun creations you can make with this kit ....... And it can easily hold all kinds of sweet gifts.
I stamped and decorated the chalk board tag with supplies that came with this kit.
The flower is the perfect size to fit nicely on top of this box.....
And as you can see ..........
There is no shortage of WOW FACTOR for this flower.
This box will be finding it's way to my neighbors house ........ For a little surprise in December.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

5 comments:

  1. Love this box, it's beautiful =-)

    We sure do know how to have fun in our shopping excursions. We always leave in stitches. Good times as always with you and Cheryl.
    I will add that 2015 was a depends-less and dryer-less year. Baahaa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And as Sullee Girl would say.......This outing has been brought to you by Starbucks and Poise Pads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a successful shopping day! I LOVE this combination of blushing bride and black. It's fresh, modern and especially cool with the white sentiment on black.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh...too funny! I probably would not have made it for that long of a day! Maybe have to bring a car port a john with all that laughing. =)
    I just LOVE that little Merry card. So cute!
    Awesome Paper Pumpkin box! I ordered two more of these kits.
    Thanks for sharing with us! Keep up having all that BIG fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a LONG day Lynn. That day was brought to you by Starbucks and Poise Pads!

    ReplyDelete