Monday, December 21, 2015

Mix It UP! Monday Tis the Season Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  The exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card is being used for today's card ....... but I added one additional product (found in the 2015 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is yesterday's card on the left.....and.....
Today's Mix-It-UP! Monday card on the right.
For this card I added a panel of Soft Sky cardstock that a circle (from the Circles Framelit collection) was die-cut out .......And the trees I stamped from the 'Happy Scenes' set was added behind the die-cut circle.
I used the same 'Oh, What Fun' stamp set to stamp my sentiment.......
And added some texture to my Soft Sky panel with the help of the 'Softly Falling' Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
No matter how you make it ........ Both today's card and yesterday's Spot Light Sunday card are perfect cards to give out this holiday season.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday project with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Two great shapes and yummy texture. A magical holiday combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card. Love the color combo on this one. Clean and simple. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm typically a traditional red and green kind of gal for the holidays.......but this Soft Sky and Pear Pizzazz color combination was a hit with me this year.

    ReplyDelete